Having amassed a long and distinguished career as a physician, Dr. Borko Djordjevic continues to play an active role in the medical community. As a practicing doctor of plastic surgery as well as a professor, editor, and researcher, Dr. Borko Djordjevic strives to create discussions among members of the profession that will benefit patients and doctors alike. Dr. Borko Djordjevic left his busy practice in the U.S. to work with patients in the war-torn areas of Eastern Europe. In the four years he spent in this capacity, Dr. Borko Djordjevic acquired new skills that helped lessen patient recovery time. He also taught the latest techniques and treatments to medical students and medical professionals. His efforts in this area as well as his firsthand knowledge of the people and culture spurred President Jimmy Carter to appoint Dr. Borko Djordjevic to assist the Atlanta, Georgia-based Carter Center’s peace efforts in the Bosnian-Yugoslavian countries. During this time, Dr. Borko Djordjevic brought the former President to Bosnia. Educated at the University of Belgrade, where he earned a Doctor of Medical Sciences, Dr. Borko Djordjevic completed his residency in general surgery at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, New Jersey, and the Graduate Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. After accomplishing his general surgery requirements, Dr. Borko Djordjevic pursued a specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and surgery of the hand and genitalia at the Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. After years of practicing medicine in the United States and Europe, Dr. Borko Djordjevic currently dedicates much of his time to his business at the Mediterranean Surgery Center in Montenegro. Recently, Dr. Borko Djordjevic received the 2010 Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his accomplishments in medicine and international peace. Dr. Borko Djordjevic was one of 100 recipients chosen in 2010 by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations.
- Darling! I want to be with you on a silk bed. Find me here - goo.gl/kRonx8 https://t.co/mEXT6iEBBk 1 year ago
- Postsurgical Care for Facelift Patients, By Dr. Borko Djordjevic mltp.ly/2vEqwEU 6 years ago
- Please connect with me on Visible.me! It's a great tool for managing our public identities. visible.me/n/rrzn 6 years ago
- History of The University of Belgrade - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Borko Djordjevic holds... http://tumblr.com/xmt1lp2uc0 7 years ago
- I've posted a new blog entry to borkodjordjovic.mp: http://borkodjordjovic.mp/blog/dr-borko-djordjevic-and-mountainside-hospital 7 years ago